The Audio2000'S® ADM101 is a versatile professional dynamic microphone of exceptionally high quality. A super-efficient magnetic circuit design utilizing neodymium magnet element provides maximum output level for improved signal-to-noise ratio for all vocal and sound reinforcement applications.
Incorporated with an extremely light weight diaphragm and an ultra-light aluminum humbucking voice coil, the tranformerless low impedance capsule of the ADM101 inheres excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with the results of a transparent presentation of sound amplification.
The ADM101’s frequency response is optimized for vocal application by controlling proximity effect through its low-frequency rolloff. The ADM101’s extended high-frequency response provides a clarity normally found only in condenser microphones.
Throughout the ADM101’s full frequency range, the super-cardioid pattern of the ADM101 stays uniform and symmetrical to significantly cut off any feedback and off-axis coloration. Advanced design in the shock-mounted microphone element and delicately finished surface keep handling noise extremely low.
The extraordinary features of sound clarity and transparency, high output, extremely low handling noise, uniform super-cardioid pickup pattern, and delicately designed and finished surface present the ADM101 microphone with outstanding values in any critical vocal application.
1. ADM101 comprises a low impedance element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and a wide frequency range withexceptional detail and clarity.
2. ADM101 contains a neodymium magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound.
3. With low-frequency rolloff and extended high-frequency response, the ADM101 captures the original vocal sound with extraordinary clarity.
4. Tight supercardioid pattern stays uniform and symmetrical throughout the ADM101’s entire frequency range to minimize feedback.
5. Advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimizes handling and stand noise.
6. Rugged and durable zinc casing.
7. A rugged dent-resistant steel mesh grille provides extended life and durability.
The standard ADM101 package includes an ADM101 microphone and a 20' microphone cable in a deluxe color cardboard box. The microphone cable can be a low impedance balanced cable (XLRF-XLRM) or an XLR - 1/4" cable.
Musician/lead singer; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
|Sensitivity||2.0mV/Pa @1KHz (-74 +/- 3dB; 0dB = 1V/0.1Pa)|
|Output Impedance||600 Ohms|
|Frequency Response||50 - 16,000 Hz|
|Max. Input Level||>130 dB(SPL)|
Head Diameter: 1.93” / 49mm
Total Length: 6.7” / 171mm
|Weight||10.1 oz. / 283 g|